Recent tear downs of the Verizon iPhone show that there ARE in fact differences between it and the AT&T one. Now before you go getting all uppity and eating yourself a groin kick by saying “see C-Fuck, you were wrong“, why don’t you take a look at this here list of new features (and the layman equivalences) I have laid out:
So there you see? The “improvements” in the phone are mostly tech based and will have no bearing on you, the consumer. Slap yourself for me for doubting me.
- Dual GSM/CDMA chip: Means the chip (not the phone) can connect to both types of networks. I don’t think this is as much of a surprise as everyone seems to think it is, since this means apple only needs to make one chip for both vendors.
- The dual antennae have been moved: most likely to help prevent the death grip and nothing further.
- New vibrator: idk y, to dwell further into the tell of the mythological clitoris I suppose.
- Integrated GPS: uses the chips gps instead of an added gps. Consumers see no difference
- Lighter battery: by nit even a gram and a half…consumers feel no difference
To see the real reasons for the above list(which You’ll find surprisingly similar to my explanation) click HERE